You are at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence by handling your personal information with respect and putting you in control.
Curaçao North Sea Jazz is part of Mojo Concerts B.V. It’s important that you know what personal information Mojo Concerts B.V. (known here as "we" or " Mojo”) collects about you, and how we use it. This Privacy Statement informs you how Mojo processes data of persons, such as the personal data of visitors of Mojo’s websites and buyers of tickets of concerts and other events organized by Mojo (hereinafter: “the user” or “you”). Mojo regards the safe and correct collection and use of your personal data of great importance.
Please read it carefully.
We’ve done our best to make our explanations short and easy to understand. But, if you’d like further information, or have any questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the details in the ‘Contact’ section below.
COLLECTION OF DATA
Directly via you - When you create an account, purchase a product from us (such as a ticket, or merchandise), we will collect your contact and billing information.
Via our websites - For the performance, improvement and registration of our services Mojo processes your personal data through Mojo’s websites www.mojo.nl and www.livenation.nl, as well
as the festival websites of Mojo, such as www.lowlands.nl and www.northseajazz.nl. Mojo also processes your data when you subscribe to digital newsletters of Mojo via www.mojo.nl and www.livenation.nl.
At events - Mojo can also process personal data of visitors at events produced or co-produced by Mojo, for example by registering an event (by camera) for commercial and safety purposes. Mojo will provide visitors of events with a clear notice of such registrations and will not share any personal data with third parties without consent, insofar as consent can reasonably be acquired and unless Mojo is obliged to do so by law.
What Information We Have & Where We Get It
• When you create an account, purchase a product from us (such as a ticket, or merchandise), we will collect your contact and billing information.
• When you purchase tickets to one of our events, or an event for which we are a co-promoter, we will receive your information from ticket agents used to sell tickets for our promoted and co-promoted events, or the venues we hire to put on the event. This includes your name, contact details and ticket purchase information, such as number of tickets bought and seat number(s).
• When you attend one of our events, we may collect your information via (i) video surveillance cameras (we use signs where such cameras are used), (ii) from our free Wifi (if you register to use it) and, if available, via cashless payment wristbands which can be used to access events and to make purchases onsite at the event.
• When you use our websites or apps, we collect information such as the browser and device you're using, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn't use our site/app for, or the site you visit when you leave us. For more information on how we collect this information, see our Cookies Policy.
• When you use a social media feature within our website or apps, and you post to social media platforms, the social media site will provide us with some information about you.
• If you have accessibility requirements, we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending events. To do this, we need to collect details of your requirements (which may involve you providing information about your mental or physical health).
• In the few instances where we collect personal information from children, we always seek parental consent and will only ever collect such information for the purposes specified when we collect it.
How We Use Your Information & Why
This section explains how we use your information and the legal basis on which we use it.
1. For the performance of our contract with you
We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (for example to buy merchandise or a ticket) so we can:
• process your order
• take payment, and
• provide you with customer support.
2. For our legitimate business interests
• To conduct market research and analysis which helps improve and customise our products and services.
• For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing (see section 3 below).
• To send you customer service emails including booking confirmations and event reminders.
• To prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law. For example, making sure tickets get into the hands of real fans. As such, we may use your information to prevent ticket touting, misuse of our intellectual property (e.g. our or our Event Partner's brands), fraud, or other crimes.
Your personal data will not be used for other purposes than the above. If you no longer wish to
receive information from us, you can ask us to unsubscribe and remove your (email) address from our mailing lists. For more information we refer you to the paragraph “Your choices and rights” section below.
Where you’ve given your consent
• To contact you with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services – this may be via email, via push and web notifications, via SMS, or social media platforms. You can change your marketing preferences at any time, see “Your choices and rights” section below.
• To provide you with location based services – like through our festival apps which allow you to see yourself on the map so we can use your location to send you push notifications about what’s going on around you.
• To conduct crowd management analytics – some of our apps use crowd management software so we can see how many people are at a particular stage, or when the busiest times at the bars are. This helps us more efficiently allocate our resources. We turn this on shortly before the festival or event, and turn it off shortly after so we’re not tracking devices when we don’t need to.
• To deliver tailored advertising and marketing communications on our websites and apps (see our Cookies Policy <change link> for more information.
• To process your health data to meet your accessibility requirements, where specifically required and explicit consent is provided.
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
• Within the Live Nation Entertainment family of companies who provide services for us such as marketing, profiling, reporting and technical support.
• Our third-party service providers (sometimes known as data processors) such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
• Third parties who provide goods and services purchased by you (e.g. merchandise) so that they can process and fulfil your orders.
• Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Except for the aforementioned websites of third parties that Mojo has instructed as a processor of personal data, this Privacy Statement does not apply to (linked) third party websites. Such as
websites and apps of sponsors or partners of Mojo or social media buttons on our websites via which these social media services process your personal information. Mojo does not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies of third parties. We advise you to consult the specific privacy statement on any such third party website.
Your Choices & Rights
You may always request us to correct or remove your personal information or provide you with a
copy of your personal data with Mojo.
• You can correct or supplement the data in your personal account with our ticket partner or you can login to livenation.nl or mojo.nl, to correct or remove your personal data.
• You can also opt-out of receiving notices from Mojo (such as newsletters and promotional emailings) through a link, text or phone number or freepost which is provided at the bottom of every email, SMS, EMS or MMS you receive from Mojo. If you unsubscribe from our mailing lists, you will no longer receive information from Mojo or our partners.
• To object to personalisation you can change your preferences within your account. If this option is not available you can contact us and we will do it for you.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
• The right to object to our processing of your data.
• The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
• The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
• The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us (where you have an account with us you can also do this by logging in and updating your information).
• The right to contest any automated decision we make about you. An automated decision is a decision taken without any human intervention which has legal consequences (e.g. credit checking). We don’t typically carry out automated decision making but, if we do, we will make it clear where such decisions are being made.
To exercise any of the above rights please complete this form. <Check Link> Please note that whilst we will carefully assess every request we receive, your rights may differ according to your place of residence and we may not always have to comply. When this happens, we will explain why.
Looking After Your Information
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.
As a part of a global group of companies, we rely on shared services, some of which are located outside of Europe. When transferring information in this way, there are strict rules in place to ensure your data is still protected to a high standard. Where we do this, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are put in place. Where your information is transferred outside of the European Economic Area, we will use one of the mechanisms listed below.
• Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission
• EU-US Privacy Shield
• Binding Corporate Rules
• Binding Corporate Processor Rules
For more information, or to get a copy of the relevant documentation please contact us.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
Mojo reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time. We advise you to check the Privacy Statement regularly for any changes.
Mojo Concerts B.V. – A Live Nation Company. Please check our website for our contact information: www.mojo.nl
If you have any questions about the above, or our approach to privacy, our dedicated Privacy Office, including our Data Protection Officer, is here to help: email@example.com.
Updated 18 May 2018